The Mount Barker District Concert / Big Band Musical Director, Karen and President David have issued the following advice to band members:
Over the past few days we have all seen concerns rise about the impact of COVID-19 in Australia. David and I have considered our responsibilities to our members and to the wider community and have decided to cancel the following two rehearsals – 18th and 25th March.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and will reassess whether we are able to commence rehearsals again in April.
Further advice will be forthcoming.
Thanks to everyone who has put in so much effort since February and we look forward to resuming our music making at some stage soon. In the meantime, please make the effort to put in some practice time at home so that when we return we can hit the ground running!
Please take care of yourselves over the next few weeks.
Please be sure to check your email regularly for further updates. You should also check this News Blog and the Calendar on this website regularly for updates.